DDC is supervised by Dr. Mudassir S. Sheikh, a totally American
trained and American qualified
physician with over 23 years of experience in USA and US-accredited
hospital in Saudia Arabia.
Dr. Mudassir S. Sheikh
CONSULTANT GASTROENTEROLOGIST &
Diplomate American Board Of Gastroenterology &
Diplomate American Board of Internal
Fellow of American College of Physicians
American College of Gastroenterology
Education, Training & Achievements
- MBBS from King Edward Medical College, Lahore with Distinction
- Internal Medicine training (3 year residency) from Lincoln
Hospital-New York Medical College, New York
and Mount Sinai Medical Center-University of Wisconsin Medical
School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology training (3 year fellowship)
from Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Published original gastrointestinal research in prestigious
US medical journals (New England Journal of Medicine, Journal
of Clinical Investigation, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition,
- Presented scientific papers at National and international
meetings in USA.
- During research in USA, in 1989, discovered a new phosphate
binder - calcium acetate - that is being used all over the
world including America as the best medicine to reduce phosphate
absorption from intestine in chornic renal failure patients.
- Participating almost every year in Gastroenterology, Hepatology
and Endoscopy conferences and workshops mostly in USA.
- Cheif, Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Unit, Al-Noor Specialist
Hopsital, Makkah Mukarramah.
- Consultant Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist, Saudia
Aramco's Dhahran Health Center, Dhahran, Saudia Arabia.
- Co-Director, Gastrointerstinal Research, Baylor University
Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Assistant Professor, Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Baylor
University, Waco, Texas, USA.
- Associate Attending, Department of Internal Medicine, Baylor
University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Consultant Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist, Doctors